Why work for us?
Many jobs will put you in front of a phone and a computer these days. What makes us different?
The people and the opportunities.
Our success depends on the passion and skills of our people. We give everything to keep them challenged and fulfilled.
People at FC
The focus is to have as many great individuals working together as we can.
We aren’t looking for any type of mould; in fact we want a great mix of unique traits, cultures and voices.
The common thread among us all is a desire to make things happen and come up with the way to do it well.
Opportunities at FCWe operate a progression setup built upon merit. I.e. No need to wait for the person hired before you to get promoted. If you’re good enough, the next step is yours to take.
- a workplace without micromanagement, where employees are treated like adults
- a performance-driven environment where you’ll be given responsibility for your own success
- training and development to help you reach your full potential
- the skills and support to make your own business decisions
- a culture that encourages staff to grasp big opportunities rather than pulling them up on small mistakes
- room to learn from your own experiences
- the chance to share in the rewards of your success
- A culture of trust
- Profit Share Scheme
- Product Research Bonuses
- Pension Scheme
- A range of fitness related benefits such as; FC Netball, Football and Basketball teams, corporate gym membership and Fresh Fruit deliveries every morning.
The extra stuff at FCWork hard, play hard is used in many places these days. But what does that terrible cliché mean here?
FCBI is a friendly, supportive and entrepreneurial environment, with a strong emphasis on doing the very best work that we can, learning a lot and having as much fun as possible along the way! We’re focused, passionate and ambitious and believe we can be the best in the world at what we do.
There’s always lots going on, with in-house workshops on everything from High Impact Presenting, to in-depth Social Media marketing sessions, we share knowledge and best practice across the company. Outside of formal education, our teams are more a family than colleagues and regularly socialise together.
Centrally organised summer and winter jollies, blend nicely alongside an annual charity adventure open to all staff [i.e. ride France to London, cross Scotland in a weekend by foot, bike and kayak], and all staff are entitled to subsided gym, circuits and ride2work scheme. We try to give all staff access to a healthy lifestyle if they choose it.