- Sales tricks to win intermediaries: get face-time with your intermediaries and learn the art of selling to the professional buyer in a time of stiff competition
- Tactics to engage your investor: create products that proliferate and show value beyond price to today’s discerning customer
- Tech-savvy decision making: use technology to make the most of your channel marketing, better connect with intermediaries and even go direct to your customer
5 Reasons why this Event is so Valuable to Your Business!
- Over 25 Speakers from biggest Asset Management firms from across USA will be sharing their practical distribution tips, tricks, and pointers
- Innovators and Disruptors will bring a New Dimension to a traditionally closed industry to get you thinking outside the box on how to best connect with your investors
- The Agenda is a Step-by-Step Guide to distribution in Asset Management success: With every core area, from organisation through to innovation covered, you'll get the tools and insight you need to super-charge your strategy
- More Distribution, Marketing, and Sales Expertise, More Investors: Asset Managers connect with Distributors in the only strategy only event
- It's Purpose Built to be Applicable to Multiple Departments and Roles: You'll find out how product, distribution, marketing, and sales teams need to work together to realise your business objectives
See who is attending:
C-Level: Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operations Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Sales Officer, Chief Technology Officer
Distribution: Head of Retail Distribution, Head of Wholesale Distribution, Head of Distribution Planning & Strategy, Head of Third Party / Intermediary Distribution, Head of Broker/Dealer Relationships, Head of RIA Relationships, Head of Financial Intermediaries
Marketing: Head of Marketing, Head of Channel Marketing, Head of Digital Marketing
Sales: Head of Accounts, Head of Sales, Head of Business Development
Product Development: Head of Product Development, Head of Product Strategy, Head of Product Design, Head of Product, Head of ETFs, Head of Alternative Investments, Head of Mutual Funds, Head of Discretionary Fund Management
Technology: Head of IT, Head of Technology, Head of Digital
- Service Providers
Testimonials from Other Financial Services Events
"For me it’s about finding my peer group, finding interesting things that are going around and there are too many where we actually all get together and talk about things that are really meaningful so it was a great opportunity for me to do that really."
Scott Stevens, Head of Marketing, EMEA, BNY Mellon Asset Management
"I thought the event had some very interesting topics discussed by senior and relevant members of our industry. I particularly liked the fact that there were people from different parts of our industry who did not always agree with each other - which is great for discussion!"
Steven de Vries, Head of European Retail Sales, Henderson Global Investors
"The agenda of the event really engaged me in that there was such strong language used. Revolution, modernisation within asset management, and even the word ‘digital’ in asset management has not been particularly synonymous historically."
Rob Hudson, Head of Business Development - Direct, Aberdeen Asset Management
"I thought the speakers you got were high quality, well done!"
Magnus Spence, Director, Spence Johnson
"This type of debate is much needed because it lightens people up to different ways of engaging with client and getting clients more enthused about the industry and about investing."
Chris Davies, Managing Director, Engage Insight
"It was interesting to hear the concerns over digitalisation, whether this is something that needs to be embraced or it needs to be a fad. I firmly believe we need to embrace it, that its part of the solution for the change the industry has ahead of it."
Roger Miners, Chief Marketing Officer, Allianz Global Investors
Our Financial Services Legacy
FC Business Intelligence has been around for about 20 years and provides news, reports and events services across 30+ industry verticals. Our Financial Services department has now run several different events in the space including a US and UK customer focused banking and insurance shows with over 150 delegates. All of which have been extremely well received by the industry. If Distribution in Asset Management of key importance to your organisation, this event is a must attend for your 2015 calendar.
Head of Financial Services
FC Business Intelligence
Telephone: 1 800 814 3459 ext 4353