Business, technology and policy are changing faster than ever before. We provide our clients with clarity in the chaos.
The global economy is changing. Markets are shifting, technology is evolving at high speed, and policy and regulatory frameworks adapt continuously to keep pace.
This changing business world provides real opportunities for companies to grow. But in order to succeed, they need clarity of purpose, confidence in their capabilities and the right connections.
Our dedicated industry teams help companies to:
- understand how their industries are changing
- solve the problems they face as markets evolve
- identify growth opportunities
- develop the strategies and relationships that are critical to success
FCBI was founded in 1990. Our first focus was helping emerging markets develop, especially those in Eastern Europe after the fall of the Berlin Wall. There was massive opportunity for companies who knew how to do business with the West, and we were there to help them make the right connections.
We’ve grown steadily, organically and profitably ever since the early days. Today, we help companies deal with the impact of changing technology, as well as supporting emerging markets.
FCBI has over 200 talented, hardworking people in the UK and USA working on projects around the world.
Some of our achievements so far:
- Produced conferences from Beijing to Caracas, from Islamabad to Moscow, from Kiev to the Ivory Coast, and from Budapest to San Francisco.
- Supported and promoted our conference activities through destination industry websites in the mid-1990s – making us a pioneer of digital marketing.
- Helped define and direct the online video and audio streaming industry through Developed Streaming Media, a conference, trade show, magazine and website brand. It grew by 40,000% in three years and was purchased by a major media corporation in 2000.
- Ran the 2005 UN Global Compact Leaders’ Summit in New York and helped roll out this Summit worldwide.
- Led the Independent Working group in Responsible Business for the UK Conservative Party under David Cameron.
As part of our conference work, we have hosted speakers including:
- Kofi Annan, UN Secretary General
- Rilwanu Lukman, Secretary General of OPEC
- Bill Gates
- Steve Jobs
- Stephen Hawking
- Nawaz Sharif, Prime Minister of Pakistan